Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Once again, life calls and I need to answer the door this time...



I know I've been mentioning a step back for your boy in the next coming month.. its funny because I found this in my email this morning.. I'll be at y'all.. if you have my number use it.. all others, I'll be in contact..



A state of standstill is a state of decline. Confusion and disorder prevail. Inferior elements are on the rise, while the powers of clarity and creativity are waning. In such times, the wise take shelter in their own integrity and quietly remain faithful to their highest selves. Retreat from public activities and common exchanges until the time once again favors assertive action.

During periods of stagnation, inferior elements can rise to power. When the inmates are overrunning the asylum, summon up your fortitude, hide your worth and withdraw. Concentrate on your personal affairs with a quiet dignity, even if that means giving up short-term rewards.

Desiring to change a situation too quickly often creates extra conflict. By accepting hardship, while striving to maintain integrity, you are preparing for future growth. A seed of prosperity is often hidden inside the husk of misfortune.

In the mean time don't forget to link up with me on Twitter (@mycripley) and Facebook (http://facebook.com/mychoggripley) and jam out to the tunes from my Soundcloud under the post.. If you would like to purchase some of my music please visit the Bandcamp, it has a good amount of music which you can download for free or purchase for the small price of $2 an album.. Thanks, enjoy life, and keep your head up!! Peace and Blessings of the most high.

Myc Ripley discography at Bandcamp

- Myc Ripley

Myc Ripley - New & Improve EP by mycripley

0 comments:

Post a Comment